After choosing the ideal man, the desired dress and a perfect wedding plan, it is time for a wonderful bridal makeup. Playing one of the most important roles in your look, it should be very carefully chosen. It is important to look beautiful, so you would be good to also consult a makeup artist.
People say that the bride is the center of a wedding’s attention. When someone is watching you, you always want to look your best. With the aid of makeup artists, your bridal makeup can be the perfect one. Forwards are some tips for a durable and good looking makeup. It’s reported that nothing compares with a blushing bride.
Rules for Makeup and Hair
1. Have a portfolio or picture selection available for brides-to-be to view along with the bridal makeup used. Often, it is difficult for a bride to express into words the look she is going for. Photographs can help you communicate.
2. Set up consultation. This should be done a few weeks ahead of time. During the consultation, note the time of day the wedding will take place, flowers, dress style and color, hair color, bridal hair style, eye color, time of year, and personality. If possible, communicate with the stylist to discuss the hair style.
3. It may also be a good idea to ask to see some of the makeup products that the bride is already using. This will give you a good insight as to what the bride is accustomed to wearing.
4. Discuss different bridal hair and makeup trends. Allow the bride to get a visual by seeing the photos. Then follow by setting up a second appointment.
5. It is at the second meeting that you can unveil your plans for makeup. Demonstrate your selection for the bride-to-be. Demonstrate more than one bridal makeup style and photograph the results.
Samples of bridal color schemes:
Select a simple bridal makeup color scheme. The eyes, cheeks, and lips will all be in the same family; cool or warm. If the bride is wearing white and has dark hair, introduce colors in the pink/rose family. Keep the plan simple. Mauve/rose shadow, rose blush, rose lips.
Select a different scheme that complements the flower choice. If the bride is carrying a peach colored bouquet, try using copper or bronze shadow. Use a combination of pink and peach on the cheeks and a lipstick in a peach tone.
Bridal eye makeup should be soft. Choose a brown or chestnut eye liner. The line should be subtle and blended well.
Follow using water proof mascara, keeping in mind tears and smearing.
When choosing bridal foundation makeup, think of longevity and photography. The makeup will need to last, even under the photographer’s lights, without being too heavy. Today’s market has several photo finish foundations. Try a light bronzing powder to add warmth and softness.
The wedding is a day you will remember for the rest of your life, so pictures and video will be the things that will make you remind. Finding you beautiful and radiant will make you happy for ever.